Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Action Verbs


 
 


We learned about verbs and came up with a list of verbs on the board. Each student was given a verb and had to make their Aluminum Foil man in that position.
 
We cut up a piece of Aluminum Foil to make an abstract person. We scrunched up the arms first then the head and the split legs at the bottom last.
 

Verb Worksheet

Action Verb Mini Book from Love Two Teach.

Fall Grammer Worksheets from learning planet.

Click HERE for a cute Verb Activity from Magic in the Morning.


Balloon Verb Game

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Nice and tactile.

    I have pinned it, and I can't wait for an opportunity to use it. I teach English in Mexico so I'm sure I won't have to wait for long!

    Teacher Kirra:Maestra Kirra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I would have never thought of using aluminum foil.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Connie Anderson:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete