Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wemberly Worried



Wemberly Art


  
Text to Self Connection to go with their art.
Click on the picture to download a copy.



We read Wemberly Worried on the first day of school and then make this puppet to talk about what we were worried about before starting first grade.

Click below to download a copy of the puppet:





We made some stick puppets after reading more
Kenvin Henkes books.

Click the picture to download a copy.
This is from Kevin Henkes website.
I just added them all together to make it easier to copy.

8 comments:

  1. One of my favorite stories! Such a cute project to go with it. Perfect for those first few days of school! Thanks!

    Oh My Little Classity Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great craft and activity to go along with this book! I will have to use it at the beginning of next year with my daugther. We'd love for you to share it on our LOVE BOOKS page. http://theeducatorsspinonit.blogspot.com/p/love-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using Wemberly Worried for the beginning of the year! Such a cute project to go along with it. Thanks for sharing! :)

    http://littlemissglamourgoestokindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute. My daughter is heading to kindergarten on Wednesday and Wemberly worried is her current fav book. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Wemberly/Henkes art and writing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete