Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Place Value


I saw this on Crayon Bits and had to give it a try.
It was such a great project!
tens and ones printable
word printable

Click HERE to go to her website.

Here are some more place value activities to try. 

Click HERE for some math center games from K-5 math teaching resources.


Place Value

Place Value Teaching Tips

Place Value Mystery Pictures
Here's a great place value game from First Grade Fanatics. We used a dice and then stamped in the squares with the eraser side of a pencil.
Place Value to 50

Here is one of my students favorites.
Click HERE to go to F is for First Grade and get a copy of:

First Grade School Box has a great place value puzzle activity.

Place Value Scoot is a fun game from Queen of the First Grade Jungle.

Bingo Printables

Click HERE to get a small group place value bingo set from Miss G's Classroom.

Spin to Make Ten and Ones from First Grade and Fabulous.

Tens and Ones Game
 

9 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your ideas on your blog. I am going to post a link to your blog from mine. We seem to like the same kind of activities. I would love to keep in touch. I teach first grade in Illinois and I have been trying to start guided math.


    http://guidedmathstudygroup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! We are right in the middle of tens/ones. This will be perfect for those first few days right after the break! Thank you!

    Oh My Little Classity Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, new follower! I used to LOVE 'I have, who has?' when I taught public school. A little sad now that it's just me and my own two kids, we don't have enough people for this game. I was just looking at a version for money that I wanted to play with my daughter this semester when we learn the values of coins ... maybe we'll turn it into a sort of memory / matching game?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and cute project for tens and ones!!! I love it. Thanks so much for sharing. I just found your blog because of Pinterest, and I am your newest follower! Feel free to check out my own blog sometime. :-)

    Jessica
    confessionsofaprimaryteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute activity! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this first activity, and I'm always up for a SCOOT game! I want to try this as well! Thanks and I am your newest follower. I would love for you to check out my page, but I'm really new and have two small kids so I don't get to blog too much. Spend my time making things for Tpt - lol. Anyways, if you would like to check me out it's www.monahanmonkeymadness.blogspot.com Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi , i just want to share a link talking about math games for kids

    http://www.math-worksheets.co.uk/primary-teaching-resources/math-games-for-kids/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice posts here, really looking forward to checking out your other posts whe I have got more time, I shall bookmark your blog now.
    if more info check this weblink
    website value

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello this is awesome blog. You have really did very well in this blog.
    It has a lots of information.
    Thank You so much.
    Free English Speaking Course in India

    ReplyDelete